I synthesize information and organize it for others' learning. I have studied modes of learning and facilitated diverse groups of up to 500 people for the past 20 years. I have taught and written curriculum for a federal preschool program, language arts in urban middle and high schools, yoga for pregnant teens and celebrity moms, childbirth education, partner acrobatics, creative movement, relationship skills and sex education for adults. In this time I also developed a functional movement system that helps post-baby moms regain strength while also healing pregnancy and birth related injuries.
For the past three years I have combined my lifetime of passion and skills into my deepest personal offering to date--The Artemis School for Women's Sexual Sovereignty. The Artemis School is a 100+ hour practitioner training program that has both in person and virtual components.
I am both a big picture and small details thinker. Along my journey as an educator my knack for coordinating and eye for aesthetic has offered opportunities to manage diverse projects as well as produce events and media including a podcast, TV pilot and my own educational videos.
I am available as a consultant to support you to leverage your expertise by organizing your content into a masterful curriculum and transformative, high value educational experience.
I consult on how to up-level your current training or workshop in two ways:
Teaching Methodology & Execution of Content
- Build in experiential and dynamic exercises
- Teach to diverse learning styles
- Add somatic components for embodied learning
- Incorporate inclusivity and diversity
- Establish purpose and flow: identify and execute learning benchmarks
- Sculpt the container: expertly guide an environment that evokes high levels of receptivity and participation
Connection & Company Culture
- Team building
- Communication exercises
- Crafting powerful agreements
- Creative problem solving from mutual power
- Identify and align with your core values
- Integrate social justice and consent as ways of being
- Develop a trauma informed culture
- Create a family-friendly environment
Just getting started?
I will guide you to bring your dream into reality from organizing content, writing curriculum all the way to producing an impactful event with aesthetic and thoughtful attention to detail.
I am first and foremost a facilitator at heart. I would love to lead a transformative event or give an entertaining (and perhaps edgy) talk at your organization on any of my areas of expertise: transformative leadership, experiential education, women's sexual wellness and health.
For more information on Consulting Services or Facilitation for your event contact me below. I look forward to connecting!